Summer isn’t over yet, and the warm weather is still with us… Why not enjoy some time outside on a beautiful terrace?
- Where? On one of the most beautiful terraces of Old Montréal
If you haven’t seen it yet, this week is your last chance to go see “And then there was light”, the sound and light show at Notre-Dame Basilica!
- Where? 110 Notre-Dame Street West
- When? Until September 3
« Mes apéritifs parisiens par Corsairfly » evenings are ongoing at Suite 701! Come immerse yourself in this week’s theme: “Paris Littéraire”! The prize to be awarded to the contest winner is a pair of airline tickets to Paris!
- When? Tuesday, August 30, starting at 5:00 p.m.
- Where? 701 Côte de la Place d’Armes, Old Montréal (Place-d’Armes metro)
See Montréal from a different perspective aboard the Bateau-Mouche in the Old Port!
- When? Until October 16, 2011
- Where? The Quays of the Old Port
Don’t miss the 5@7s at Méchant Bœuf Bar & Brasserie to kick-start your long-weekend celebrations!
- When? Thursday through Saturday
- Where? 124 Saint-Paul Street West