Facing the St. Lawrence River, the hotel offers fantastic views of the Old Port. Its opposite end gives way to St. Paul Street: a cozy, cobblestone stretch that’s retained its charm for well over 300 years. Its 45 rooms and banquet hall (fits up to 60) exude classic elegance with chic furnishes, wood-beam ceilings, top amenities and beautiful city views. Trendy onsite restaurant Taverne Gaspar pairs French bistro fare with good Southern cooking and even offers a few Mediterranean faves. They also provide the hotel’s delectable room service options. On Terrasse sur l’Auberge, the hotel’s rooftop lounge, the St. Lawrence River and Old Port stretch along the horizon, making it one of the best spots in the city to enjoy the Montreal Fireworks Competition.
- 1 reception room accommodating up to 65 people
- 1 restaurant and 1 rooftop terrace (open in summer) overlooking the St. Lawrence River and the Old Port
Recent awards and honors
- 2012: Grand Prix du Tourisme 2012, Hotels of 40 to 199 rooms, regional winner, national finalist
- 2012: Condé Nast Traveler annual 2012 Gold List among the World’s Beat Places to Stay
- 2011: 7th in Top 40 Hotels in Canada, 2nd in Montreal Hotel – Condé Nast Traveler – 2011 Reader’s Choice Awards
- 2010: 2nd place – in the charts Condé Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards – best hotel in Canada.
- 2009: 6th place – Condé Nast Traveler: Reader’s Choice Awards
- 2008: Condé Nast Traveler Gold List, named one of the most prestigious properties
Auberge du Vieux-Port
97, rue de la Commune Est, Vieux-Montréal (QC) H2Y 1J1
Fax : 514.876.8923
Twitter : @AubergeVP