Le Place d’Armes features 80 rooms and 53 suites, including six studios with private terrace and five large penthouses where the decor blends contemporary design with ancient architecture.
The three historic buildings housing Le Place d’Armes Hôtel & Suites all date back to the late 19th century. These regal structures were originally home to some of the pre-eminent businesses of the time, and their architecture recalls an era devoted to unmatched craftsmanship and detail.
- 6 meeting rooms and a modular ballroom that can accommodate up to 350 people, with natural light, stone or brick walls and equipped with comfortable furniture
- 2 restaurants and a spa
- Rooftop Terrace
Recent awards and honors
- 2010: Top 30 – in Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards 2010: best hotels in Canada category.
- 2010 2nd place – Travel & Leisure: World’s best hotel value (less than $ 300 a night)
- 2009: 3rd place – Travel & Leisure: Large City Hotels in North America
- 2008 and 2009: TripAdvisor Traveler’s Choice Award
- 2006: International Star Diamond Award from the American Academy of Hospitality Sciences
- 2006: Ulysses Award for the category 50-149 accommodation rooms at the 21st Grand Prix du Tourisme Québécois
Le Place d’Armes Hôtel & Suites
55, rue St-Jacques, Vieux-Montréal, QC H2Y 3X2
(514) 842-1887 – email@example.com
Weddings: 514.282.2706 – firstname.lastname@example.org