For weeks now, you’ve been dreaming about just the right place to celebrate your union. You’re looking for somewhere special that offers many original options for your ceremony, reception, photos, and guest accommodations. You want to find a unique spot where you will create memories to cherish a lifetime.
Old Montreal offers you all that, and so much more!
Considered to be one of the most beautiful historic districts in North America, Old Montreal provides an enchanting backdrop for your wedding. Narrow cobblestone streets bordered by centuries-old buildings in the European architectural tradition, public areas and monuments, and the ambiance provided by the presence of the St. Lawrence River and the Old Port so close by make this the ideal location to celebrate your love.
We want to help make your dreams come true!
- Reception Halls: There are a myriad of possibilities from which to choose.
- Accommodations: This is your night to be pampered like royalty with all sorts of special touches…
- Menus: From the first menu tasting to the final course
- Activities & Parties: For your rehearsal dinner, Newlywed’s Brunch…
For more information :
- Marie-Michèle Doré | 514 282-2706 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marie-Pier Gagnon | 514-788-4427 | email@example.com
- Tina Mourdoukoutas | 514 866-8080 ext. 221 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Martine Laberge | 514 876-0081 ext. 113 | email@example.com