THE REHEARSAL DINNER
For your rehearsal dinner, choose a location that you like and that fits your style. Sharing the preparations with your family and close friends can be a wonderful opportunity to enjoy some time together.
VERSES RESTAURANT: For groups of 10 – 100 people.
This ambiance here is warm, with dark wood trim and large windows that open onto typical Old Montreal streets. The refined menu and flawless service will enchant you. In the summer, the terrace at Terrasse Nelligan will take you to a place somewhere between heaven and earth with its stunning view of the St. Lawrence River.
AIX CUISINE DU TERROIR: For groups of 10 – 60 people.
With its award-winning decor, Aix Cuisine du Terroir is, above all, a restaurant devoted to the enjoyment of local Quebec cooking, offering a blend of delicious flavors and generous portions. During the warm weather, go up to the rooftop to enjoy the summer menu and hip, urban ambiance.
VIEUX-PORT STEAKHOUSE: For groups of 25 – 120 people.
Located in the heart of Old Montreal, Vieux-Port Steakhouse has preserved its old world charm with its original brick and stone walls. Dining there is a warm, friendly, and delicious experience. A steakhouse of choice, it offers the finest from the grill, the most succulent meats, and the freshest fish. The restaurant opens onto a magnificent terrace and is definitely the place to go if you are looking for a festive atmosphere.
TAVERNE GASPAR: For groups of 10 – 80 people.
Every night, drinks flow generously as our kitchen serves up fresh, pub-style cooking. The menu: soulful staples, original cocktails and friendly service in a classic tavern setting. The space, originally a 19th-century warehouse, preserves much of its old-school furnishings but with a few novel kicks.
MODAVIE: For groups of 10 – 90 people from Sunday to Thursday only.
Modavie features a wide range of creative sun-inspired dishes. The rack of lamb and generous Mediterranean salad is the house specialty. Every evening, the room swings to the sounds of live jazz bands. You’re sure to have a wonderful evening in this warm and inviting atmosphere.
BEVO BAR + PIZZERIA: For groups of 10 – 100 people.
A new addition to Old Montreal, Bevo serves traditional Italian fare amid a setting that’s anything but. It’s specialty, Quality wood-fired pizza and killer cocktails. Lively 5@7s (Monday to Friday) and a great DJ (Thursday to Saturday) keep things in full swing!
The day after a wonderful day deserves a special brunch with friends or family. Share your joy once again with a rendezvous for brunch.
- Vieux-Port Steakhouse: Brunch every Sunday starting at 10 a.m.
- Suite 701 – Lounge: Brunch and the City, every Saturday and Sunday, starting at 11 a.m.
- Verses Restaurant: Brunch at the hotel, every Sunday starting at 10 a.m.
BACHELORETTES OR BACHELORS PARTY
Bid adieu to your single life with a special celebration.
A few party ideas:
- Lounge night at Suite 701 – Lounge – cocktails and music in a jet-set ambiance
- An evening at Méchant Boeuf Bar-Brasserie – beer, burgers, and fun
- Rendez-vous up on the roof – Terrasse Place d’Armes, Terrasse Nelligan, or La Terrasse de l’Auberge du Vieux-Port; a party with your friends in high places!
- Steakhouse soirée for the boys at le Vieux-Port Steakhouse
- A day at the spa – begin with some relaxation with friends in the Hammam, followed by individual treatments, and come together again for a manicure or pedicure; a pure pampering party!
We want to help make your dreams come true!
- Reception Halls: There are a myriad of possibilities from which to choose.
- Accommodations: This is your night to be pampered like royalty with all sorts of special touches…
- Menus: From the first menu tasting to the final course
- Activities & Parties: For your rehearsal dinner, Newlywed’s Brunch…