There are a myriad of possibilities from which to choose. What you select will depend on your budget range and the style of wedding you want. Whether your event will be a romantic, grandiose, intimate, traditional, or urban affair, set the stage in one of these beautiful reception halls.
Celebrate your marriage in style at the sumptuous Place d’Armes Hôtel & Suites. Our professional wedding planner will take care of every last detail and make sure that everything is perfect, from “I do” to the last toast of the night. Place d’Armes Hôtel & Suites offers beautiful suites with balconies or for ultimate luxury stay in one of our Penthouse suites. The hotel boasts two restaurants on site Suite 701 restaurant-lounge and Aix Cuisine du Terroir, and a spa with urban hammam, Rainspa.
- Blues Room, up to 95 people
- Bossa Nova Room, up to 130 people
- Ballroom, up to 350 people
- Tango Room, up to 80 people
- Opera Room, up to 95 people
Europe at your doorstep. A building that’s over a hundred years old with traditional brick walls, Hotel Nelligan exudes European elegance, but the charm it bestows on its guests is singular and all its own. The hotel’s atrium is ideal for cocktails while the Nelligan Terrace on the rooftop offers breathtaking views of the Saint-Lawrence river, Montreal’s Old Port and the Notre-Dame Basilica.
Whether you want to simply enjoy the luxurious penthouses with terraces overlooking the Saint Lawrence River, or its fine French cuisine prepared by the chef from Verses Restaurant or the friendly atmosphere of its Méchant Boeuf Bar-Brasserie, Hotel Nelligan is the ideal spot for your wedding
- Royale ballroom, up to 165 with a dancefloor, 250 for a sitdown supper and 300 for a cocktail
- Banquet hall, up to 100 people
At Vieux-Port Steakhouse, the stone walls, large picture windows, cozy fireplaces are just some of the things that create a warm and inviting atmosphere. We will gladly put together a group menu to suit your taste and needs.
Vieux Port Steakhouse can accommodate up to 1,000 people (350 on the terrace) for large receptions. Located behind the restaurant for maximum privacy, the restaurant also features one of the best terraces in Montreal!
- St-Jean-Baptiste hall, up to 100 people
- Mont-Royal hall, up to 200 people
- Bonsecours hall, up to 80 people
- Maisonneuve hall, up to 40 people
Saying good night at the Vieux-Port means waking up to the romance of centuries past, in a cozy yet elegant room looking out over the Saint Lawrence.
Auberge du Vieux-Port is known for its charm and romance and offers an enchanting setting for any wedding reception with up to 65 guests. In summer, the terrace on the roof offers a breathtaking view of the Saint Lawrence River and the Old Port, and can also accommodate groups. It’s a wonderful memory just waiting to happen, at the Auberge du Vieux-Port.
- Private hall, up to 65 people
We want to help make your dreams come true!
- Reception Halls: There are a myriad of possibilities from which to choose.
- Accommodations: This is your night to be pampered like royalty with all sorts of special touches…
- Menus: From the first menu tasting to the final course
- Activities & Parties: For your rehearsal dinner, Newlywed’s Brunch…
For more info, please refer to the Hotel or Restaurant section.